Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Women 13 – Blackrock 12 Sun Oct 16th
- Womens Seconds 12 – Castlebar 35 Sun Oct 9th
- Women 10 – UL Bohs 15 Sat Oct 8th
- Firsts 23 – UL Bohemians 27 Sat Oct 8th
- Firsts 18 – Dolphin 27 Sat Oct 1st
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Firsts kick off this weekend against Old Elthamians and Sligo
- Connacht Senior League fixtures announced
- Galwegians appoint Brian McClearn as Head Coach
- Bateman Cup Day Information
- Printable Youth Cup Draw tables available
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.