Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 8 – Corinthians 22 Fri Jan 5th
- Firsts 10 – Highfield 35 Sat Dec 9th
- Firsts 18 – Highfield 40 Sat Dec 2nd
- Firsts 17 – Nenagh Ormond 52 Sat Nov 25th
- Firsts 7 – Corinthians 7 Fri Nov 10th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Firsts v Corinthians away, Fri Jan 5th 7.45pm
- Featured Squad News: U15 Girls
- Featured Squad News: U16s
- Youth Academy Awardees 2016-17
- Galwegians Adult Mens Award Winners 2017
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.