Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in our historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
- Galwegians back to winning ways with bonus point victory over Ballynahinch
- Women Continue Winning Run At Queens
- Galwegians Women secure bonus point win against UL Bohs
- Firsts get hard-earned bonus point away to Clontarf
- Firsts suffer disappointing defeat to UCD
Latest Match Reports
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
Latest Photo Galleries
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in the top division 1A of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.