Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Women 7 – UL Bohs 48 Sun Oct 15th
- Women 22 – Blackrock 12 Sun Oct 1st
- Firsts 26 – Blackrock 22 Sat Sep 30th
- Firsts 10 – Armagh 26 Sat Sep 23rd
- Firsts 26 – Cashel 19 Sat Sep 16th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Youth Academy Awardees 2016-17
- Galwegians Adult Mens Award Winners 2017
- Galwegians Womens Award Winners 2017
- Annual General Meeting in Glenina, Wednesday May 24th, 7.30pm
- Mini fixtures remaining in 2017
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.