Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 17 – Malone 32 Sat Mar 10th
- U20s 18 – Boyne 15 Sun Feb 18th
- Firsts 32 – Queens University 28 Sat Feb 17th
- Firsts 16 – Nenagh 14 Fri Feb 9th
- Thirds 19 – Loughrea 0 Sun Feb 4th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Notice of a General Meeting, Galwegians RFC at Crowley Park, Glenina, Galway
- U16 Tour to Italy
- Vincent O’Sullivan RIP
- Firsts v Corinthians away, Fri Jan 5th 7.45pm
- Featured Squad News: U15 Girls
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.