Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 15 – UCD 33 Sat Feb 6th
- Firsts 5 – Clontarf 17 Sat Jan 30th
- Women 31 – Castlebar 3 Sun Jan 17th
- Firsts 35 – Ballynahinch 31 Sat Jan 16th
- Women 48 – Tuam 5 Sun Jan 10th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Printable Youth Cup Draw tables available
- IRFU seeking views on club rugby in Ireland
- Welcome message from President Dick O’Hanlon
- The Big Club Barn Dance on Sat Sep 12th
Latest Photo Galleries
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in the top division 1A of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.