Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 18 – Corinthians 16 Thu Aug 31st
- U15s 15 – Monivea 12 Sun Apr 30th
- U20s 10 – Bective Rangers 20 Sat Apr 29th
- U16s 20 – Corinthians 11 Thu Apr 27th
- U20s 27 – North Kildare 17 Sun Apr 16th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Youth Academy Awardees 2016-17
- Galwegians Adult Mens Award Winners 2017
- Galwegians Womens Award Winners 2017
- Annual General Meeting in Glenina, Wednesday May 24th, 7.30pm
- Mini fixtures remaining in 2017
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.