Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 16 – Cork Con 26 Sat Apr 16th
- Firsts 10 – Terenure College 14 Sat Apr 2nd
- Women 7 – Blackrock 0 Sun Mar 20th
- Women 56 – Castlebar 3 Sun Mar 6th
- Firsts 24 – Old Belvedere 32 Sat Mar 5th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Bateman Cup Day Information
- Printable Youth Cup Draw tables available
- IRFU seeking views on club rugby in Ireland
- Welcome message from President Dick O’Hanlon
- The Big Club Barn Dance on Sat Sep 12th
Latest Photo Galleries
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in the top division 1A of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.