Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 26 – Ballina 20 Fri Sep 13th
- U15s 15 – Corinthians 10 Wed May 8th
- U20s 27 – NUIG 24 Sun Apr 7th
- U15s 41 – Ballinasloe 15 Sat Mar 30th
- U13 Blue 37 – Tuam 15 Sat Mar 23rd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Morgan Codyre Q&A
- Andrew Browne Q&A
- Update on Oranswell Development
- New Oranswell facility Information Evening, Wed July 24th
- Youth Academy Awards 2018-19
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.