Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Mens Firsts 3 – Ballina 15 Sat Apr 30th
- Mens Firsts 34 – Ballina 19 Sat Apr 23rd
- Mens Firsts 20 – Ballina 14 Sat Apr 9th
- Mens Thirds 17 – Claremorris 9 Sun Apr 3rd
- Mens Firsts 15 – Wanderers 46 Sat Apr 2nd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Senior Club Awards 2022
- Youth Academy Awards 2022
- Meet Chairman Mike Ryan
- COVID Christmas advice from our club doctor
- AGM Ushers In Our Centenary Season
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens squad are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.