Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Thirds 38 – Loughrea 19 Sun Nov 17th
- Firsts 36 – Ballina 12 Sat Nov 16th
- U20s 30 – Trinity 29 Sun Nov 10th
- U16s 32 – Buccaneers 20 Sun Nov 10th
- Firsts 31 – Malahide 19 Sat Nov 9th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- IRFU Concussion Reporting Letter
- New Club Sponsor: LK Shields
- Message from IRFU President, Nicky Comyn
- Message from AIL Sponsor, Energia
- Morgan Codyre Q&A
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.