Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- U20s 29 – Old Belvedere 7 Sun Nov 11th
- Firsts 12 – Old Crescent 13 Sat Nov 10th
- U17s 20 – Sligo 5 Sun Nov 4th
- U20s 24 – Trinity 33 Sun Nov 4th
- Firsts 17 – Dolphin 22 Sat Nov 3rd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- U13 side both in Connacht League action
- Featured Squad: U13s Double Duty Day
- Special General Meeting Wednesday October 24th 8pm
- Chairman Frank Kinneen in profile
- Galwegians Development Update 2
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.