Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 7 – Dungannon 7 Sat Feb 15th
- U14 Black 0 – Buccaneers 19 Sun Jan 26th
- U16 Girls 10 – Claremorris 15 Sun Jan 26th
- U14 Blue 21 – Loughrea 12 Sat Jan 25th
- Firsts 5 – Belfast Harlequins 36 Sat Jan 25th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Galwegians 2025 Panel Discussion on Jan 22nd
- LK Shields Solicitors announces sponsorship of Galwegians Rugby Football Club
- IRFU Concussion Reporting Letter
- New Club Sponsor: LK Shields
- Message from IRFU President, Nicky Comyn
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.