Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Firsts 36 – Ballina 34 Sat Sep 15th
- U13 Blue v Monivea Sun Sep 9th
- Firsts 33 – Buccs 36 Sat Sep 8th
- Firsts 13 – Sligo 31 Wed Aug 29th
- Firsts 35 – Corinthians 18 Thu Aug 23rd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Galwegians Development Update 2
- Changes to Membership Procedures
- Galwegians Development Update
- President Mick Tarpey in profile
- U16 Tour to Italy
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.