Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- U20s 13 – Buccaneers 12 Sun Oct 6th
- Firsts 18 – Sligo 10 Sat Oct 5th
- U16s 28 – Corinthians 15 Sun Sep 29th
- U20s 32 – Navan 33 Sun Sep 22nd
- Firsts 7 – Sligo 33 Sat Sep 21st
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- Message from IRFU President, Nicky Comyn
- Message from AIL Sponsor, Energia
- Morgan Codyre Q&A
- Andrew Browne Q&A
- Update on Oranswell Development
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.