Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- U16s 25 – Monivea 8 Sun Apr 15th
- Firsts 50 – Cashel 15 Sat Apr 14th
- Firsts 39 – Armagh 36 Sat Apr 7th
- U16s 3 – Ballinasloe 8 Fri Mar 30th
- U16s 22 – Sligo 20 Sat Mar 24th
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- U16 Tour to Italy
- Vincent O’Sullivan RIP
- Firsts v Corinthians away, Fri Jan 5th 7.45pm
- Featured Squad News: U15 Girls
- Featured Squad News: U16s
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 1B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.