Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Women 29 – Malone 12 Sat Dec 7th
- Firsts 26 – Belfast Harlequins 20 Sat Dec 7th
- Firsts 17 – Dungannon 0 Sat Nov 30th
- U20s 11 – St Marys 17 Sun Nov 24th
- Firsts 16 – Sligo 31 Sat Nov 23rd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- IRFU Concussion Reporting Letter
- New Club Sponsor: LK Shields
- Message from IRFU President, Nicky Comyn
- Message from AIL Sponsor, Energia
- Morgan Codyre Q&A
- Visit our Galwegians Rugby Flickr site for all our photo albums.
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens side are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.