Welcome to Galwegians
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs based in the historic Crowley Park grounds on the Dublin Road in Galway City.
Latest Match Reports
- Womens Seconds 47 – Buccaneers 5 Sun Oct 17th
- Mens U20s 12 – Corinthians 7 Sun Oct 17th
- Mens Firsts 5 – Blackrock 17 Sat Oct 16th
- Mens Firsts 13 – Wanderers 46 Sat Oct 9th
- Mens Firsts 23 – Ballina 22 Sat Oct 2nd
For earlier reports see the squad pages in our Matches section.
- AGM Ushers In Our Centenary Season
- Annual General Meeting Sep 1st
- COVID-19: Where are we, when will this end and what do we have to do?
- Gordon Darcy Charity Cycle visits Galwegians
- Meet Head Coach Ja Naughton
About Galwegians RFC
Galwegians is one of Connacht and Ireland’s leading rugby clubs with an active community of over 700 players and members.
Our Firsts play in division 2B of the All Ireland League, our Womens squad are amongst the leaders in Irish womens rugby, and our Youth Academy provides a well-trodden path to Connacht and Ireland caps.
Alongside our on-field aspirations, there is a strong emphasis on enjoyment of the game and building a community at ‘Wegians.
The story of our club dates back almost 100 years, and our Crowley Park ground with historic Glenina clubhouse are the spirit of Galwegians rugby.